Wednesday, January 2, 2008

About Myself

This is me with lots of hats!
(do I look silly?)

I gave myself bunny ears!!


This is my new kitten, Shadow----I got him from Santa!


HELLO!!!


This is my dog, Mignon, and my dog, Musette. (below)


Marmelade, my big cat! (she is so fat!)

I have been wanting to get a blog for a long time, but my Mom didn't have time to do it!
But now I have this and I will share my artwork and my lego creations and lots of pictures!
Be sure and make some comments!

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Wow!
Aydan, you are such a cutie!
I wonder who takes care of all those animals? Heh, Heh...

I love you and are sooo proud of you!

Aydan (aka Ace) said...

Mooooooooom!,

You helped with the BLOG.
I take care of the pets.!?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!
BYE!

Elly said...

Hi Aydan, it's your cousin, Elly. Great photos. I especially like the one with bunny ears. :)

Hailey said...

Aydan, nice pictures and nice blog! I like your new kitten. I like that your blog is brown, too.

Mila Smith said...

WOW,Aydan. I've never seen such a cute kitten.