I am having a caption contest ,post your caption on comments and I will pick a WINNER...................and those who are not into funny caption games just post a comment about the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is a contest you can take,some posts to look at.Oh,and did I mention you can play with my animals!!!!!:) :)!! but whatever you do, just don't have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x( x( x(...............errrrrrrrrrr!!!! I mean "Just have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
10 comments:
Amazing Bull Stands on Horns!
"Hey, what do you mean I can't do this move---look at me!"
"Look dad, i can stand on my head with no hands"
What happens when you don't drink your V-8
Also, your blog is stimulation overload--I don;t know where to look or what to listen to!! ACK!
Why bulls don't generally "pounce" on matadors.
"I TOLD you I could do a hornstand!"
Visiting from your mom's blog :)
Touche!
I'm tired of you getting all the applause. Watch this and then eat your shorts.
Surprise!
Post a Comment